Monday, October 5, 2009

NTU Convocation 2008

23 July - Convocation @ NTU. I looked through the pictures taken that day. I realised I really don't look good in my gown or maybe I just don't look like a graduate. Hence, I have uploaded a couple of convocation photos and included some photos from a Sentosa outing. =)

I made many good friends in NTU and had a relatively smooth journey in my 4 years. However, the most memorable moment was when I was 'arrowed' to organise a Sentosa outing for my year one classmates. Managed to pull it through and we had fun! So above are some of the pictures we took on 22 Feb 2005.

Come to think of it, the remaining 3 years in NTU were boring... except when I went to California and when I observed how my best genius buddies, ZhongMing and WeeKiat mugged and counted their A+s after exams.

No comments: