Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sports Day - 31 August 2008

This was the day that unexpectedly changed my boring life.

How I got involved? Well, I was driving HengSwee home one day when I learnt of this event. He asked a girl named ChiewLin if I could tag along and, Wah-La, I joined this group of people whom I don't know.

We played badminton, soccer, basketball, captain's ball and dodge ball at Telok Blangah community centre and proceeded to hort park for a walk. Sounds boring but actually it was refreshing, meeting new people and having fun. I have always wanted to organise activities, but just didn't have the opportunity.

So why did this change my life? Because on that day, I met 3 girls that became my close friends. One is very resourceful, dependable and a superb friend to have, another is overly-energetic, seems to treat strangers like old time friends and have tons of crazy fun ideas, and the last one is 'loud' at first, but a smart and reliable friend when you get to know her. Thanks, ChiewLin, QiJun and KunRui! =)

No comments: