Sunday, October 11, 2009

Night Cycling - 11 & 12 October 2008

This night cycling was headed by our dear Brian Ong assisted mainly by ChiewLin and QiJun. I have to say it's a very successfully event considering 24 people showed up. I remembered we had a small organising session over supper at Bukit Timah a week before to confirm the activities. Ha, I still have Brian's Checkpoint and Activity List, and the Name List in my hard disk. We even had a safety lorry driven by my long-lost Primary School buddy, YinHao. I took over the safety vehicle from Zouk to Labrador Park, my contribution to the activity. =)

We started from ECP to Zouk, then to Labrador Park. Returned to Kallang for breakfast and headed back to ECP. We stopped along the way at petrol stations for breaks and had games at each check points adding to the fun.

Thanks, Brian! This is definitely an event that should be organised again! =)

No comments: