Sunday, March 25, 2007

Golden Gate Bridge & Half Moon Bay




Mar 8th - I managed to pass my driving test at DMV Santa Clara and obtained my California Driver's License. However, I carelessly collided James gor's car rear bumper with a wall resulting in some scatches the very next day. Fortunately, James gor still allows me to drive.
Mar 10th - We went for a movie marathon at AMC with Zhaoning and his wife. It only cost us USD6 each to watch a movie. You can choose to walk into another movie after your first, everyone does that. We watched the awesome 300 and so-so Ghost Rider. I get to exchange for a free ticket from AMC after collecting a handful of movie stubs from my colleagues, who heard from us about 300.
Mar 11th - I joined James gor in Karate (Satsuma Dojo) lessons twice a week at the Columbia Community near our home. I hope to obtain a coloured belt before leaving California. After each of my first few lessons, both of us were aching all over for the next few days.
Mar 25th - Spring has arrived, the flowers, bushes, and trees are all blooming. We went to the Golden Gate Bridge at SF and drove along the coast to Half Moon Bay where we has fish grande taco for lunch. We stopped by parks, coasts and a French Museum along the way. The day was foggy, however we still managed to a few good shots. The fog sometimes enhance the picture too. We rented many movies like Wong Fei Hong and Shawshank Redemption at Moutain View Library on the way home.

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Congrats for managed to get a US driving license must be overwelming.Well everybody have to go thru little accident....drive carefully.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.