Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday Blasts 9 Sept 2010

My best birthday with full of surprises. A very very BIG THANK YOU to all I mentioned below.

1st was a surprise lunch treat by my lunch kakis, Joanna and Jamie!
2nd, a surprise celebration by Corporate Audit (even though I am not from their division).
3rd, Yileng arranged to have dinner with me as she was afraid I was alone on my birthday (which I was) and she brought a special guest, my best ex-EDB buddy, Bing Feng. I was loss for words for minutes as he was supposed to be in USA...
4th, my buddy, KK, somehow remembered by birthday and met me for dinner. Weimin caught up with us and they played a duet birthday song for me.
5th, my gang of secondary school best friends (except Guowei who stayed too far away) met me for supper. Thanks to Jianliang for arranging. Though it was last minute, all the guys turned up.
6th, WeeKiat and I met the birthday couple, Boon and KunRui, for a few games of monopoly. WeeKiat treated us drinks. =p

No comments: