Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vietnam Trip 22 - 26 April 2010

5 days trip included flying from HCM to Danang for tailor-made shoes & clothes, followed by Hoi an for sightseeing and nightlife (massage, spa and bar), and ended back at HCM for more shopping and food. The party consisted of (last pic from left) Jennifer, Jamie, Joanna, myself, Yileng and Dennis.

How it began was fast. The 3 Js and I were discussing about a trip in office when we came across a TigerAir promo to Vietnum for only 99 cents 1-way. I managed to get Yileng and Dennis in, and pooh, we were off to Vietnam.

Though I was down with a variant of H1N1 on the day of departure, I went ahead on the trip. Unfortunately, not only did I feel sick, Yileng and Dennis fell ill too. Sorry guys. However, the trip was still fun with great shopping and food with awesome companions!

Special thanks Dennis for being my buddy during the trip and for the photos taken with his Canon S90. =)

No comments: