Monday, June 11, 2007

Picchetti, Shoreline and Fremont Trails




10th June - I joined a hiking group, which I found online, for a hike in the morning till early afternoon at Picchetti Ranch. I carpooled with one of the hiker, Nicole, to the location The people were really nice, esp. Maura the organiser, and I made a lot of friends. We even had picnic on a dried lake and Maura 'forced' me to finish up all the food that we lay out on the picnic mat to share. After the hike, we visited a winery at the bottom of the mountain trail. I am sure to join them for the next hike next wekkend.
In the late afternoon, I went out with Justin to Shoreline Interpretive Trail for another hike, just a couple of minutes ride from our apartment for a hike. the place is beautiful with lakes ,where people canoe and sail, and bueatiful bridges that are built across the lush greenaries. We even get to see the NASA buildings at the end of the trail.
11th June - I joined another group of hikers up Fremont Older Open Space Perservein the late afternoon. The trails were beautifully covered with lawns of snowy white, tall grass that had dried up with the approaching summer heat. At the top of the mountain, we get to see San Jose city.

2 comments:

yapp said...

you are getting fatter haha..

Wilson said...

I think you are wrong, I lost weight. Ha-ha.