Thursday, May 24, 2007

At Work & At Home




16th May- Managed to activate everyone from Maxim's Applications Notebook Unit to take a group photo, of course with the help of my boss, Sean Gold, the third guy from the left. This was after the one of his weekly 2 hours meetings. After the picture, we drove down to a Japanese restaurant, Chocolate Chocolate Shushi, and it's the most expensive meal so far that I have taken in America. The work bench in the second picture is where I spend most of my days at, unless I am sorting out data at my cubicle.
Next is the picture of the bears I took. Note that there are 3 and the mother bear is behind the thin trees staring at me. Just today, 24th May, the newspaper just reported a man had been attacked badly by a sow bear while taking picture of her cub at Yellowstone. Grace jie immediately started scolding me again. It's time to get a better camera with 10x optical zoom!
Lastly, pictures of Floriana One-room Apartment with my roommates, James (left) and Justin (middle), the owner.

No comments: